Saturday, April 4, 2009

Card Making Class







This morning I attended a stamp a stack class. We made 12 cards, 6 different designs. It was great!
The morning whizzed by and before we realized, it was 1:00 pm. I met new friends, shared ideas, and the creative juices flowed... what a way to start a weekend...
Today it is very windy and cold outside, hopefully old man winter will just blow away with the wind.. can't wait to enjoy the back yard, plant flowers, and fire up the grill.
I have not mastered the art of posting pictures on my blog yet, but I going to try and add pictures of the cards I made this morning, so here goes...

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on the cards and on posting the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to say hello!
    Your cards are fantastic! Do you sell them? If so, stop by my blog and leave me a note.
    :) Robin
    cinnamon & honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Robin and Kathy for commenting on my cards.
    I am not selling my cards at the moment, just enjoying making them as a hobby.
    I do enjoy visiting your blogs and viewing your beautiful crafts.
    Everyone is so talented and isn't it amazing that we live in a world where this wonderful medium is available to us.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete